ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Re: Dick is moving

Joel Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:10:56 -0800

Hi, Dick. How is life now that the hurricane season is over?
I had wondered how you had coped with moving your record collection, but I heard that you had sold at least part of it, maybe most.  i guess you also have retired from taking EMOR updates.

Best regards,
Joel Ackerman
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dick Spottswood
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 6:55 AM
  Subject: [ARSCLIST] Dick is moving

  Hello--
          As of August 18, I expect to be moved into my new address, 510 Harbour Drive, Naples, FL 34103.  A temporary phone number will be 239 263 7889;  it'll probably be changed before long.  This email address will obtain unless there's a need to change it. It's the only one I currently have, so obliterate any others you might have on file.  Thanks, and stay in touch.
  Dick