ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Re: Dick is moving

Cary Ginell <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:00:44 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2004 6:43:26 AM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:
Dear Joel,
        No hurricanes here--I wish the rest of Florida had been as
fortunate.  I did sell some records to keep from having to move them &
filling up a smaller house.  I kept one case with maybe 1400 items because
I couldn't shake the addiction entirely.  I thought EMOR would be editable
by now, but I'm not getting a world of cooperation in making the database
I have operational.  I'll be sure to put out the word when it is.

Dick,

Since you're on the south end of the country now, are you going to be
changing your E-mail address? Or are you enjoying your long weekly commute to WAMU to
do your show?

Cary Ginell
Sound Thinking Music Research