ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Re: CHARM

Juan Moreno <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:22:15 EST

I am working on the creation of an Institute for the Preservation and
Development of Latin Music, I am very interested in your work.

_6moons audio  reviews: Juan Moreno's Tropical Splendor_
(http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/juan/juan.html)  I think there are areas in which we  can
collaborate.  Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards