The following publications are excess to our needs and available on a first-request, first-filled basis. Please include your full official mailing address with your request!
1. 1951 Korean Armistice Conference: A Personal Memoir, by Herbert Goldhamer. RAND, 1994.
2. Against All Odds, U.S. Sailors in the War of 1812. Naval Historical Center, 2004.
3. Aid During Conflict: Interaction Between Military and Civilian Assistance Providers in Afghanistan, September 2001-June 2002. RAND, 2004.
4. Air Interdiction: Lessons from Past Campaigns. RAND, Sept 1981.
5. Air Power Presentations 1993 RAAF Base Fairbairn, Canberra
6. Army Forces for Homeland Security. RAND, 2004.
7. Assuring Access in Key Strategic Regions: Toward a Long-term Strategy. RAND, 2004.
8. Communications Networks to Support Integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Strike Operations. RAND, 2004.
9. Counterterror Coalitions: Cooperation with Pakistan and India. RAND, 2004.
10. Diplomatic Correspondence between the United States and Belligerent Governments Relating to Neutral Rights and Commerce, Vol. 9, July 1915
11. Diplomatic Correspondence between the United States and Belligerent Governments Relating to Neutral Rights and Commerce, Vol. 11, Oct 1917.
12. Dollar Cost Banding: A New Algorithm for Computing Inventory Levels for Army Supply Support Activities. RAND, 2004.
13. Executive Perspective on Workforce Planning. RAND, 2004.
14. Fast movers: Jet Pilots and the Vietnam Experience, by John Darrell Sherwood
15. Federal Employees Almanac 2002
16. Foreign Aid Regulations Handbook No. 3: Austria, 1936
17. Health Benefits for Medicare-Eligible Military Retirees: Rationalizing TRICARE for Life. RAND, 2004.
18. Korea 1950, Department of the Army, 1952
19. New Terrorism: The Nature of the War on Terrorism, by Major Michael W. Kometer, 2004.
20. Operational Process for Workforce Planning. RAND, 2004.
21. Past and Future: Insights for Reserve Component Use. RAND, 2004.
22. Policy and Methodology to Incorporate Wartime Plans into Total U.S. Air Force Manpower Requirements. RAND, 2004.
23. Portfolio Analysis and Management for Naval Research and Development. RAND, 2004.
24. Satellite and Space Shuttle Experiments Flown by the Geophysics Directorate and Other Units of Phillips Laboratory at Hanscom AFB, MA and by their Predecessor Organizations, 1958 - 1994. Phillips Lab, Jan 1995
25. Survivability Options for Maneuver and Transport Aircraft: Analytic Support to the Army Science Board. RAND, 2004.
26. Triage for Civil Support: Using Military Medical Assets to Respond to Terrorist Attacks. RAND, 2004.
27. U.S. Army Materiel Command: Essential in Peace, Indispensable in War 
28. Value Recovery from the Reverse Logistics Pipeline. RAND, 2004.
29. Wind Tunnel and Propulsion Test Facilities: Supporting Analyses to an Assessment of NASA's Capabilities to Serve National Needs. RAND, 2004.
30. Wind Tunnel and Propulsion Test Facilities: An Assessment of NASA's Capabilities to Serve National Needs. RAND, 2004.
Air Force History Support Office
3 Brookley Ave Box 94
Bolling AFB DC 20032-5000