ARSCLIST February 2005

Re: Fw: A Sirota Favorite to keep perfect time!

"Steven C. Barr" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:49:29 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dick Spottswood" <[log in to unmask]>
> So when does Billy Graham get a turn?
All we need is a Billy Graham 78 (did he make any?) and either the
"instaclock"
kit or an old, pre-AA-battery, electric clock...Telechron preferred! Simply
ream out the centre hole to fit the o.d. of the clock shaft, put the 78 (or
33, or old clutch plate, or wothaveya...) on the motor shaft, and reinstall
the hands! I've seen it done with a set of adhesive numerals.
Possible candidates:
One O'Clock Jump
Two O'Clock Jump
Three O'Clock In the Morning
Four O'Clock Blues
Five O'Clock Whistle
Nine O'Clock Sal
Eleven-Thirty Saturday Night
Midnight Hour (though not on 78, an LP would work)
There Ought To Be a Moonlight Savings Time
usw...
Steven C. Barr
...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/