ARSCLIST February 2005

Re: Headphones?

Alyssa Ryvers <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:14:29 -0500

You know, I've been using he K240 for the past 4 years, but recently
ran across my Fostex T20, and I have to say I prefer it :)

Best to you,

Alyssa.
On Wednesday, February 16, 2005, at 12:40  PM, Adrian Cosentini wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> I've always liked the AKG K240. My other favorite pair is the Sony V7.
> But I think Sony has updated that model and it now has a new model
> number. But the AKG is comfortable, which is great when your at very
> long
> recording sessions.
>
> Adrian
>

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:49:29 -0500 Jonathan Wise
> <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Any suggestions for a good pair of headphones used primarily for
>> audio
>> monitoring? I've been very satisfied with my Sennheiser headsets
>> (EH2270 and
>> HD570) but was wondering if there was a particular brand or model
>> especially
>> preferred by others.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jonathan Wise
>> Canadian Museum of Civilization

***
"If someone, holding fast to the name of Bodhisattva Perceiver of the
World's Sounds should enter a great fire, the fire could not burn
him...If one were washed away by a great flood and call upon his name,
one would immediately find himself in a shallow place." (The Lotus
Sutra)