What are the semantics of this element? Specifically, let X be the
resource described by the MODS record, and let Z be the resource
described by the proposed name/title combination.
* If X is Z, the name and titleInfo are children of <mods>
* If X is about Z, the name and titleInfo are children of <subject>
* If X contains Z, the name and titleInfo are children of <relatedItem>
* Same thing if Z contains X, but with type="host".
* ... and so for all the other relatedItem types.
What is the relationship between X and Z if the name and titleInfo are
children of this proposed element, that is not covered by any existing
>>> [log in to unmask] 03/01/05 9:56 AM >>>
MODS doesn't make the main entry/added entry distinction, so it's
100/700$a with $t. Yes, noone uses 100$t. It could be a name/uniform
or a name/some other title. The project here is used relatedItem to do
sort of subrecords for constituent items within the larger item and
like a way to bind together name and title outside of relatedItem,
to 700$a with $t.