FEDLINK member libraries are invited to attend a presentation by ebrary; Friday, May 6th, 10:00am - 11:30am.
FLICC/FEDLINK Training Room, Adams Bldg, Rm 216
Please call (202)707-4800 to register for this single session.
Patrick Moore, Director of Government Sales, will introduce and demonstrate ebrary's Dynamic Content Platform (DCP), a hosted information delivery service that integrates patent-pending software with a growing repository of more than 60,000 full-text, digital books and other authoritative content from more than 200 leading publishers.
ebrary's electronic book Government Library product features to be
* simultaneous, multi-user access model
* affordable, fixed pricing for subject collections
* a premier comprehensive growing collection
* ebrary's ReaderT that allows many search options including
full-text, and optimizes page-by-page delivery of PDF documents
* how InfoToolsT seamlessly links search queries to multiple online
databases, as well as information on the Web
* how a library's own PDF documents can be integrated into the DCP
The Government Library subject collections are:
* Business, Management & Leadership
* Computers, Technology & Engineering
* Government Affairs
* International Relations & Military Affairs
* Science & Environmental Studies
* Government Complete (includes all government fixed collections plus thousands of titles unavailable in any other ebrary database)
Patrick Moore has worked in the electronic book industry for 6 years.
Working with netLibrary, OCLC and ebrary Patrick has successfully helped military, government, public and academic libraries of all sizes implement eBook programs to facilitate the informational and research needs of patrons, employees, students and faculty.
Patrick E. Moore
Director of Government Sales
1122 W. 144th Place
Westminster, CO 80020
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Phone: 650-475-8787 or 303-920-1786
James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935
[log in to unmask]