FLICC MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT MA2005-31
FLICC Three-Week Online Course
Practical International Copyright Law
Gain a practical view of international copyright issues including gaining and obtaining permission when dealing with holders in foreign countries and online works. This course addresses:
* the meaning and role of international copyright law including key organizations, and what it means to you;
* identifying principles of international copyright law and how to apply them;
* enforcing your copyrights internationally;
* dealing with international copyright infringements;
* discovering exploitation of rights internationally and global license agreements;
* obtaining permissions to use content from other countries;
* anticipating the future of international copyright--what's covered, what's not and what you have to be aware of now.
This online course is part of a series of online courses offered by Copyrightlaws.com and developed by author, speaker and copyright lawyer, Lesley Ellen Harris. See: http://copyrightlaws.com. For further information, email: [log in to unmask]
Monday, July 11--Friday, July 29, 2005
$99 (charge to FEDLINK Training Account/FT)
$109 (for all other transactions)
Registration includes e-lessons and listserv membership for three weeks.
Visit the FLICC Educational Programs Web site at http://www.loc.gov/flicc/feveform.html to register online.
To view a PDF version of this Meeting Announcement, visit http://www.loc.gov/flicc/ma/2005/ma0531.pdf.
FLICC Education Working Group
Call FLICC (202) 707-4800; TTY (202) 707-4995
Cancellations must be called into the FLICC office (202) 707-4800 48 hours prior to the start of an educational program or the full fee will be charged.