ARSCLIST  June 2005

ARSCLIST June 2005

Re: CD copiers

"Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:53:25 -0400

At 02:58 PM 6/27/2005, Graham Newton wrote:
>Richard L. Hess wrote:
>
>>I adapted an older Dell 333MHz PII machine (Win 98SE) to this task
>>with two Plextor drives (one is SCSI) and I variously used CloneCD
>>(no longer available), www.ExactAudioCopy.de, and www.goldenhawk.com
>>software. It copies far more than most stand-alone copiers and works
>>fine with MAM-A disks.
>
>CloneCD is still available... simple, intuitive and will copy just
>about anything.

This is very interesting...
http://www.elby.ch/products/clone_cd/index.html
the originator of CloneCD says it's gone.

But, an Irish company, SlySoft seems to have it:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html
But then when you go and look at the software, it
says Antigua on it. So, I'm sticking with my registered
version from Elaborate Bytes...the original.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes