EAD July 2005

Re: Introduction from new list lurker

"Scott, Claire" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:48:44 +1200

Hi Anna,
I am in much the same boat as you, but have, as yet, lacked the courage to do more than listen and observe on the EAD list. I thought your questions were extremely well-phrased. Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you as yet as I am still in the research stage also, but I have been finding the EAD cookbook quite insightful for projects further down the track than still in the planning phases.

We are going through a similar exercise with finding lists for the Aotearoa New Zealand Centre at Christchurch City Libraries, and I would be very interested to ha