AGU Archives

AGU@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

AGU Home

AGU  July 2005

AGU July 2005

Hello From Ms.Jenny Crowel kmcux

Archie Green Union Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:54:27 +0200

HELL OW ,I AM JENNY AND WAS MARRIED TO DR. CHRISTOPHER  NNOBI.THE AUDIT AND COMPUTING MANAGER OF (U.T.B) BANK  JOHANNESBURG  SOUTH/AFRICA.ATTACHED IS MY FOTO PICTURE AND I WOULD LIKE TO TALK SOME THINGS OVER WITH YOU.KINDLY TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO REACH ME BACK ON MY  E MAIL IF ITS OK BY YOU.I AM GERMAN BY NATIONALITY BUT MY EX HUSBAND IS AN AFRICAN.CURRENTLY I AM HERE IN JOHANNESBURG(SOUTH AFRICA).I GOT SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU AND I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT SOME THINGS WITH YOU.TILL I READ FROM YOU,
JENNY CROWEL
REPLY ME ON MY PRIVATE E-MAIL [log in to unmask]