ARSCLIST  August 2005

ARSCLIST August 2005

Re: Audio Digitization & Duplication Work Station

"McCormick, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:57:06 -0400

Richard,

Thanks for writing the e-mail. I just got your phone message, so I know you were not looking forward to writing such a long one! Let me look over what you've sent and if I have any questions / or want to get into more details I'll call you.

Thanks again,
Katie

Katie McCormick

Reference Archivist and
Coordinator for the Oral History Program
Special Collections - J. Murrey Atkins Library
UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001

704-687-6288