THOMSON GALE proudly invites you to an informative product demonstration of the most complete, digital database of US Supreme Court Cases covering the years from 1832 to 1978.
Product Name: US Supreme Court Records & Briefs, 1832 to 1978
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Time: 9:30 AM or 1:30 PM ( two identical sessions )
Location: Library of Congress, Adams Bldg., Rm. 216
US Supreme Court Records & Briefs is a digital archival database containing 150,000 cases (heard and unheard) gathered from 350,000 documents with over 11 million pages with full-text searchability.
The types of records contained include:
* Appellant's Brief * Appellee's Brief * Appendix * Application for Review
* Application for Writ * Brief for the U.S. * Brief in Opposition * Brief of Real Party
* Intervenor's Brief * Joint Appendix * Jurisdictional Statement * Letter Brief
* Opposition for Review * Oral Transcript * Petition * Petition for Rehearing
* Petitioner's Brief * Petition for Writ of Certiorari * Relator's Brief * Supplement to Petition
* Transcript * Trial Transcript
For free registration, please call (202) 707-4800 indicating which session you wish to attend.
Seating is limited so reserve today!
Hosted by Thomson Gale, Kelly R. Clifton, Field Sales Executive, Government & Special Libraries
James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935
[log in to unmask]