PIG@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

PIG Home

PIG  August 2005

PIG August 2005

Re: summary of schema changes

Olaf Brandt <[log in to unmask]>

PREMIS Implementors Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:40:39 +0200

Hi!

I had in mind the last point: to use a single namespace for an entity
schema separately. I would like to recommend a specified namespace for
single entity schemas. This was meant for interoperability reasons.

Olaf