ARSCLIST  September 2005

ARSCLIST September 2005

Re: Disaster Response

Preston Everett <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:06:23 -0500

Dear List:

What is the latest on this post?  I was able to print out the Audio &
Restoration Directory and the tips Peter provided, but I have not seen
anything else.  A contact list of ARSC members would be great.  Also I
read, either this list or AMIA, about some vendors that are providing
free services for collections damaged by Katrina.  Did I dream this or what?
Please let me know,
Preston Everett
Mississippi Department of Archives and History
Image & Sound