ARSCLIST  September 2005

ARSCLIST September 2005

Guido Ciccolini

Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:48:01 -0700

In atonement for having looked up the wrong name, I've posted my easily
accessed Diamond Disc recordings of Ciccolini at
   http://www.operas-are.us/

Admittedly, they will be of little interest to most subscribers to this
list, but Steve Puntilillo's customer and a few others may find a visit
worthwhile. Of course, I will provide a CD for Steve or others who may
be interested in avoiding the MP3 losses. Just send a postal address
privately.

Mike
http://www.mrichter.com/