Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Re: NY Phil release date needed (Columbia)

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:52:03 -0400

Karl Miller wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, David Lennick wrote:
>
> > Karl Miller wrote:

> > > Will it be for sale on the internet...
> > >
> > > Karl
> >
> > >From the usual non-US dealers who carry Naxos and will sell to US customers, i.e.
> > HMV, Amazon.ca ...
>
> Not for sale in the US, but available to US customers...I love it.
>
> Karl

There are ways. And even HMV and other large firms will wait until they have a
substantial order before placing it, but "A Web Of Fine Music" (http://www.finemusic.ca)
in St. Catharines, Ontario will order any Naxos titles and ship as soon as they're
received. I didn't tell you this.

dl