ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Authoritative original sequence of two Verve records

Eric Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:10:25 +0000

Since my modem blew out last week, and I just installed a new one, I
have not been able to read all of the postings about the two Harry
Edison recordings. I have checked both vinyl issues and the original
sequence from the vinyl matches the order originally posted.

[The Swinger - Verve MGVS 6037]
Pussy Willow
The Very Thought Of You
Nasty