ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Re: Copyright of treasures (was Re: [ARSCLIST] Storage of audio CDs (preservation by distribution))

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:40:41 -0400

The situations we are discussing are in response to issues regarding the
U.S. copyright law.  People from other countries, contributing to the thread
these issues generate, should always identify the country and country's laws
to which they are referring.  Otherwise following the thread becomes very
confusing.

Steve Smolian