ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Re: Requiem for the DAT (redux, was Storage of audio CDs)

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Oct 2005 01:23:26 -0400

In pace requiescat, Kaddish to follow. My ten-year-old Panasonic 3700, which
has served me well, now refuses to open. Previously it had been showing serious
signs of head wear (I've replaced the heads twice since I've owned it), but
now..well, pardner, I'm afraid this is the end.

BANG!

(blows smoke away from pistol)

dl