ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Re: 78's and PD, was Curatorial Responsibility, formerly Copyright of treasures

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:11:43 -0400

The CLIR- Council for Library and Information Resources has just published a
study on this very issue, framed by Tim Brooks and scut-worked by the
undersigned.  I have a published copy and assume it is posted on their site.

It's pretty scary, and will be followed by one on copyright law.

They are a look at the facts and numbers as they are, not as any side wishes
them to be.

http://www.clir.org/pubs/abstract/pub133abst.html

Steve Smolian