ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Re: Beta Tapes Available in San Francisco

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:59:21 -0400

I just dumped a few hundred of the things last month, clearing out my father's
basement. On the off chance that there are still two people left in the world
who might still use Beta, I suppose it's worth posting........

dl