ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Re: Digitization

kwame sarpong <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:32:52 -0700

Dear Ishumael, I think we discussed this in Toronto at
the JTS Conference in June 2004 and even sent a letter
of introduction to your Director to come to Ghana to
see  about this Project we are undertaking.. We are
still available to assist in this. Let's communicate.
Best Regards,
KWAME SARPONG
Director/ Archivist
Gramophone Records Museum and Research Centre of Ghana
Cape Coast

--- Ishumael Zinyengere <[log in to unmask]>

http://farechase.yahoo.com