ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Re: Capitol's recording studios

Peter Kiefer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:05:58 -0400

Records in the Fred Waring Archives indicate recording for Capitol in
1957-58 in "Riverside Plaza"and after that (1959-1965) in "Manhattan
Center". It also indicates the Capitol office address as 1730 Broadway.
Pete Kiefer

At 12:34 PM 10/27/2005, seva wrote:
>got this info from bob:
>

>>There was a Capitol studio in New York in the mid '60s because I walked
>>by it on the way to my hotel!
>>
>>--
>>Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery,
>>Nashville TN
>>Mastering, Audio for Picture, Mix
>>Evaluation and Quality Control
>>Over 40 years making people sound
>>better than they ever imagined!
>>615.385.8051
>>http://www.hyperback.com
>

>--
>w/best regards,
>seva
>mastering engineer
>http://www.soundcurrent.com
>

>|| |  |   |     |        |             |                     |
>Things are not what they seem to be; nor are they otherwise.
>   -- Lankavatara Sutra

The Waring Webpage address is:
                     www.libraries.psu.edu/waring/

Peter T. Kiefer, Coordinator
Fred Waring's America Collection
The Pennsylvania State University
313 Pattee Library
University Park, PA 16802-1800
Voice: (814) 863-2911
Email: [log in to unmask]
"The World is a stage, don't trip over a prop."