ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

Billboard International Buyers Guide

Karl Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:06:47 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Responding to Steve Smolian's question regarding the publishing history of
the guide

According to the Ulrich Guide to periodicals

Billboard's International Buyer's Guide
Start Year 1958

Alternate Title: Variant format: International Buyers Guide of the Music,
Record and Tape Industry
Title History: Former titles: Billboard's International Buyer's Guide of
the Music - Record - Tape Industry (United States) (0067-8600); (until
1960): Billboard. International Buyer's Guide of the Music - Record
Industry

also listed

Billboard International Disc - Tape Directory
No start date given

Title History: Former titles: Billboard's International Directory of
Manufacturing and Packaging; Billboard's Audio-Video-Tape Sourcebook;
Billboard International Tape Directory (United States) (0090-645X)

While I did not find a direct reference to your specific to your question,
I hope this information will help some. If needed I can check the
microfilm backfile of it as there might be a possibility that those
missing years might have been published as part of the regular issues and
not identified as separate publications.

Karl