ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

John Dolce recording / Capitol Records

Laura Botts <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:11:38 -0500

I have a patron with two requests, and any help would be appreciated. First, he wondered if there's a Capitol Records discography somewhere (I've shown him The Online 78rpm Discographical Project). Second, he's specifically looking for a recording by John Dolce from ca. 1949-50.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Laura Botts
Archivist, Popular Music Collection
Georgia State University