ARSCLIST  October 2005

ARSCLIST October 2005

education or internships

gompers <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:11:31 -0400

To anyone willing to help,
     I'm looking into sound archiving as a career. Could anyone
suggest any schools in the New Jersey area that would be good for me
to look into? Also, if anyone knows about any internships or
apprentice programs in the same area and wanted to help me out, it
would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading,
Jeff Van Newkirk