[email protected]

ZNG Home

ZNG  November 2005

ZNG November 2005

Re: CCL/CQL

"Matthew J. Dovey" <[log in to unmask]>

SRU (Search and Retrieve Via URL) Implementors

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:11:08 -0000

Well this is why we had (in SRW 1.0) XCQL on the basis you could use
your favourite XML parser to do the work. However the rest of the
editorial board got rid of this in SRW 1.1 when my back was turned on
the basis that no-one (apart from me) actually used this!

Matthew