Help for FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  December 2005

FEDLIB December 2005

RSVP now for the DC/SLA Holiday Event - Deadline is Dec. 7th

"Wood, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>

FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List

Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:44:58 -0500

* Apologies for cross postings *

Don't miss your opportunity to enter the drawing to receive an early holiday gift from LexisNexis -- an Apple iPod Nano!

Celebrate the holiday season with the DC/SLA Chapter on December 13th at our annual holiday event being held at the elegant Mansion at
Strathmore.

Strathmore is a magnificent turn-of-the-century Georgian mansion set high upon a hill, surrounded by centuries-old trees and perfectly manicured lawns.  We will have full access to the first floor, accented with glittering chandeliers, towering Palladian windows, and a sweeping staircase; all beautifully decorated for the holidays.

While dining on fine food and enjoying the ambiance of the Mansion, you will have the opportunity to view the International Exhibition of Fine Art in Miniature.  Small wond