You are invited to attend a FEDLINK-hosted demonstration of The
Snapshots Series, offered through ProQuest on:
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 at 9:30 A.M. or 1:30 P.M.FLICC/FEDLINK Training Rm; Adams Bldg. Rm. 216
Call (202)707-4800 to register for either session
Join Rob Grindstaff, Senior Marketing Manager, for an in-depth
demonstration of the functionality and content of The Snapshots Series.
Available through the ProQuest interface, The Snapshots Series, a unique source for market research data, offers researchers worldwide market data for a broad range of industries and regions.
The Snapshots Series reports streamline government library research by providing concise business information including market size, market segmentation, market shares, market-share weblinks, market distribution, market forecasts, and socio-economic data provided by the Economist Intelligence Unit, along with a list of further sources for additional research opportunities.
* Over 3,500 market reports across 30 industries and 26 countries
* New market research reports will be added throughout 2005- 2006 from the nine countries including: Argentina, India, Ireland, and South Korea
* Colorful charts and graphs
* Subscription options include entire Snapshot Series or regional bundle
* Users can browse through the complete report sets from