ARSCLIST  February 2006

ARSCLIST February 2006

Re: And now for something completely different...

David Lewiston <[log in to unmask]>

David Lewiston <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:49:24 -1000

I have my eye on the new $2k Sony flash recorder, which has a pair of mics
(stereo) built in. For something even simpler, I've been reading the
descriptions of the HHB mic (mono) with builtin flash recorder, around
$1.4k, I think.

David Lewiston