ARSCLIST  February 2006

ARSCLIST February 2006

Re: And now for something completely different...

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Feb 2006 23:47:21 -0800

Thanks Andy. It will be nice to know more options! My oldr )3rd gen) 40
gig iPod does store audio as files - just fine in fact, but if the
newer ones cannot be used as a drive what good are they? Oops, I meant
you can most likely copy audio files to it as a storage and transport
medium, I just gave files to someone last week that way.

I used to use the iPod as a recordng drive with my iBook but it heats
up and destroys the battery. ..

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689