ARSCLIST  February 2006

ARSCLIST February 2006

Seeking materials relating to 1950s CBS radio series

John Gregory <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:37:13 -0500

Our company is producing the National Public Radio (NPR) series "This I
Believe."  It's a revival of a daily, five-minute program of the same name
hosted by Edward R. Murrow.  The series aired on CBS stations across America
between 1951 and 1955.

We are actively seeking copies any material (audio recordings, promos,
broadcast schedules, publicity materials, scripts etc) relating to the
original series to compile a complete archive of "This I Believe" then and
now.  We hope that archive audio collectors or local station personnel may
have ke