ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Multitrack editors for Mac

Alyssa Ryvers <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:12:07 -0500

OK...sorry; I see now that you are probably going to be setting them up
on 5 different computers? If you decide to go with another software, if
it supports OMF export, it will make import / export from Pro Tools
more possible. Though I think you might have to see if the producer has
something called "Digitranslator" which imports / exports OMF files
into ProTools sessions. I'm not sure if PTLE will import/export OMFs?
Digitranslator is if I recall somewhat of an expensive import/export
tool for what it does - I can't remember what it costs now. You would
have to look into it. I think Bob's idea of contacting Digi is a good
thing to at least inquire about.

Best,

Alyssa.
:)

"If someone, holding fast to the name of Bodhisattva Perceiver of the
World's Sounds should enter a great fire, the fire could not burn
him...If one were washed away by a great flood and call upon his name,
one would immediately find himself in a shallow place." (The Lotus
Sutra)