ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Help Purchasing a Microcassette

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:48:08 -0800

Am I off topic? All this is well and good, and if it is a one-shot and
not a hig fidelity recording, you can get a Micorocassetees
recorder/player for 39.95 at drug stores or RS...

Pardon me if I am at times pragmatic. I've never heard a microcassette
that would benefit from a thousand dollar player... unless you are
working for a healthy hourly!

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689