ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: The Future of RECORD Collecting - an interesting documentary

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:07:41 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2006 5:56:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I  notice, too, that there is a DVD of bonus materials.  What's on  that?

I think it's techniques. Not needed to get the point I'm making. I only
rented Disc one which is the film.

Steve