ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Quarter-inch splicing tabs

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:30:26 -0500

FYI:

Editall has gone out of the business of making splicing tabs and splicing
blocks.  Is there anyone else who makes blocks or tabs?

We have multiple blocks and a good supply of tabs in-house but, eventually,
we are likely to run out.

Peter Brothers
President
SPECS BROS., LLC
(973)777-5055
www.specsbros.com

Restoration and Disaster Recovery Service Since 1983