ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Ida Haendel question

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:08:45 -0500

Help! I need a matrix number. I probably also need glasses. On two separate
occasions I transferred Ida Haendel's Decca K1047 recording of Wieniawski's
Scherzo Tarantelle and I listed two different matrix numbers. She did rerecord
some early Decca sides but this was the same recording, I believe. Anyone know
whether it's AR 6228-4 or 8228-4?

By the same token I have AR 7145-2 and 7146-2 listed for the flip, Hebrew
Melody, but it's a terrible performance so I'll never need to know that one.

Thanks..
dl