ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Copyright and Marston Records

Dick Spottswood <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:31:36 -0500

I hope details will be forthcoming, especially if they can serve as a
badly needed licensing model for US companies.

Dick

Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
03/16/2006 11:18 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright and Marston Records

Thomas Stern wrote:
> The following is excerpted from Marston Records March Newsletter. (For
> those unfamiliar with Marston, they have one of the best catalogs of
> historical classical vocal recordings. Ward Marston has been responsible

> for many reissues on the Pearl, Opal, Romophone, and Naxos labels).
> Hope you find it of interest - I would like more details of the
> agreement if anyone knows....
> Best wishes, Thomas.

I have posted all of the newsletter for a group that I run and am
corresponding with Ward about further dissemination. If the opportunity
arises, I will ask, but my impression is that the specifics of the
agreement are confidential.

Mike
http://www.mrichter.com/