ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: And on the plus side ...

Scott Phillips <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:33:39 -0600

Indeed, I'd like to see it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marie O'Connell
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 8:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] And on the plus side ...

I will take a photo of the offending AGFA PEM 469 and forward it, if you
are interested.  It really was one of the worst cases of shedding that I
have come across, but I still got audio from it, amazingly enough.

Cheers

Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant The Center For Oral
History & Cultural Heritage The University Of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive #5175
Hattiesburg, MS, 39401-406
Ph: 601-266-6514
Fax: 601-266-6217