ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Open-reel tapes

Jonathan Wise <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:36:49 -0500

I've got some blank, never used, open reel audiotapes available. Ampex 456, Scotch 176 and 208, and some 3M CQ. 7" and 5" reels. Please contact me off-list if you're interested.
All best,
Jonathan

Jonathan Wise
Archives audiovisuelles / Audiovisual Archives
Musée canadien des civilisations / Canadian Museum of Civilization