ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: back to the future, forward to the past

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:22:45 -0800

Gee, that makes sense to me! I missed the article as my online sub to
the NYTimes somehow lapsed...

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Mar 21, 2006, at 5:09 PM, David Lennick wrote:

> Not necessarily....anyone see yesterday's "Zits" comic strip? The
> father is
> laughing uproariously and tells the kid, "Jeremy, you have to read this
> newspaper article." The son replies, "Okay...what's the URL?"

Or he could even say, Text it to me, only that would be "txt2M" in his
language.

;-)(