ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Help Purchasing a Microcassette

Bob Wasserman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:35:01 -0600

I have got 2 "quality" office models in the past couple of years from our local university surplus, one was new in the box for only a few dollars, and it does both Micro AND mini cassettes. Here is a link to similar unit:

http://www.martelelectronics.com/t2020lp.html

Look for gov't/univ. surplus auctions/stores in your area or of course Ebay

Robert Wasserman
Sound Archives Proj. Asst.
Wisconsin Historical Society
608-264-6473