ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Zits cartoon strip

Dale francis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:39:00 -0500

I  am a ludite
I refuse to own a tv, and don't shop at wal-mart
read two print versions of newspapers daily and several books a week.

but then I do use the computer to augment my reading
as it has become a good source of information dissemination.

is there a twelve step ....

On Mar 24, 2006, at 12:13 AM, vdalhart wrote:

>    I may be a luddite but I love books and would have difficulty
> living without them.  I hate e-books.  They are almost impossible
> to read.  I am usually reading at least one non-fiction and one
> fiction book every day. Some days just an hour, some days many
> hours.   I certainly spend more time with books than with TV.   Jack

Dale A. Francis, Owner/Engineer
Long Run Audio :: Athens, Ohio
<http://www.longrunaudio.com/>