ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Zits cartoon strip

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:39:20 -0500

Robert Hodge quoted and replied:

As has already been pointed out, newspapers are handy for safe packing of
78s (you want to get me started on my opinion of styrofoam chips? I prefer
not to use that kind of language on a public forum). Also, ever tried
starting a fire with a computer? dl

Oh yeah?

Burned - - -- -- - --- -- - - miserable  - - -- - Styrofaom  -
--  wretched - - - - -- - ---   Nuts !!

And Furthermore  - ----- - - - -- -- -- -- --- - -!!

So There !! I'll  Tell The Cockeyed World!!!

bh

Says you!

dl