ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Zits cartoon strip, or, a personal rambling rant

Marcos Sueiro <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:16:09 -0500

Richard,

Yes, we agree. Digitise away, but keep the buildings! Even if they are the
humble, Queens Public Library branches.

Good luck with your kids. Having just had one, I hope I can teach her
someday to dig for hidden gems, where no one else is looking...

Marcos

--On Saturday, March 25, 2006 10:46 AM -0500 "Richard L. Hess"

Marcos