ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: The Future of RECORD Collecting - an interesting documentary

phillip holmes <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Mar 2006 23:12:15 -0600

True, but they don't quite sound the same.  I went into a Guitar Center to
buy some Stanton headshells and contact cleaner and saw those
CD-scratching-faux-turntables a while back.  Their response to input seems
slow and the sound isn't as raw.  But the main reason they exist is to make
available to DJs material that isn't available on LP.
Phillip