ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Webster wire recorder pinch rollers

Angie Dickinson Mickle <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:43:00 -0700

Well, I have a 228 here that I use for parts.  I don't know what might
be left on it.  I'm not exactly sure which rollers you are referring to.
  I always thought the transport design was basically the same from
model to model.  Maybe I'm wrong.

As far as the plug.  I have been searching for years for a source of
Jones plugs in that configuration.  A good friend of mine simply
soldered a couple leads on an RCA jack and stuck that into the output.
It works for him.  If you do find a source, though, let us know.  I've
got a Webster amp we'd like to use as a guitar amp.  I'd like keep it
original and make adapter cables rather than modify it.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com