ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Microboards Copywriter Live

Parker Dinkins <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:35:14 -0600

This is a **very**
specialized application.

If I were in your shoes, I would call the Clerk of Court for your nearest
federal district court. They should be able to give you make/model no.
information for what they use, and this could be a departure point for your
research.

There's no reason to reinvent the wheel on this. Failing that, other state
legislatures should be able to guide you to officials who have similar
technical responsibilities.

In short, this is a narrow, mission critical area.

The Microboards people are great, but this is a bit out of their league.

The Sony BM-246 was used for this, but has been discontinued. Another
specialized vendor for this market is http://www.fortherecord.com/

---
Parker Dinkins
MasterDigital Corporation